Founded in 1893, EHL – Hospitality Business School is recognized as the best university of hospitality management in the world, and it boasts a 96% employment rate among recent graduates.
Renowned Academic Quality
EHL delivers Swiss-quality education that blends real-world experience and applied management techniques with academic rigor. It connects students with industry leaders and an expert faculty to explore best practices, conduct research and implement innovation. EHL is a member of Switzerland’s HES-SO, University of Applied Sciences and Arts (UAS), recognized by the Swiss Federal Government, and it is accredited by NECHE (USA), recognized by the US Secretary of Education.
Inspiring International Environments
EHL offers an international learning experience for talented, ambitious students from around the world. It has an average of 120 student nationalities for around 3,400 students. The school has two campuses in Switzerland, and a new campus in Singapore, which allows bachelor’s degree students to explore Southeast Asia and enjoy Singapore’s big-city vibe, cultural melting pot and high-tech innovation.
EHL graduates join a powerful global network of 30,000 professionals in 150 countries, and they rise quickly to success in many sectors. In fact, nearly half of all EHL alumni work outside of hospitality, tourism and F&B, and 50% of them are CEOs, owners, and executive managers. Every year, top international companies such as Apple, LVMH, L’Oréal, Proctor & Gamble, Nestlé, Tesla, and many others, actively recruit EHL graduates.
Future-Ready Digital Learning Options
As a partner for life-long learning, EHL delivers a wide range of continually updated programs including full-time undergraduate and graduate degrees in hospitality management, masterclasses in culinary arts and restaurant management, and online courses for executives. In response to the growing need for online education, EHL has added digital learning modules for its bachelor’s degree, pre-university program and Executive MBA.
EHL Quick Facts & Figures
• 125+ Years of Excellence
• Not for Profit
• 3,400 Students
• 120 Nationalities on average
• 3 Campuses (Lausanne & Passugg in Switzerland, and Singapore)
• 200 Companies Recruiting on Campus
• 4,000+ Industry Partners
• 75 Alumni chapters
• 30,000 Members
• 150 Countries
• 20% Start a business*
• 50% CEOs, owners, and executive managers
• Nearly 50% not working in hospitality, tourism or F&B
• Associated by convention to the HES-SO Universities of Applied Science (UAS), authorized by the Swiss Federal Government
• New England Commission on Higher Education (NECHE), recognized by the US Secretary of Education
• European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
List of Degrees & Courses
• Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
• Swiss Professional Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management (HF)
• Master (MSc) in Global Hospitality Business
• Master (MSc) in Wine & Hospitality
• MBA in Hospitality (80% Online)
• Hospitality Executive MBA (in China, with CEIBS)
• Executive MBA
• Online Hotel Management Courses
• Culinary & Restaurant Management Certificate
• EHL Academy (Pre-University Program) • Short Course