RBK International Academy
Opp. Indian Oil Nagar, Near Shankara Colony, Ghatkopar-Mankhurd Link Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400088, India
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Authorised IB Programmes||IBDP, IBMYP, IBPYP|
|Diploma Coordinator||Shuchi Shukla|
|MYP Coordinator||Vidya Upadhyay|
|PYP Coordinator||Jacob Lumumba|
|Tweets by RBKIA2007|
RBKIA is a co-educational IB Continuum World School established in 2007 along with the Cambridge IGCSE option in grade 9 & 10, thus offering the widest possible pathway for world class education in an enriching and stimulating learning environment with the teaching faculty drawn from across the globe.
The school was established in Central Mumbai with a vision to educate global citizens who epitomize humanistic values, possess the 21st century skills and are developed holistically in a campus which possess state of art infrastructure. This makes the student ready particularly for overseas colleges and universities and future ready for professions and entrepreneurship.
Moving beyond the classroom:
At RBK, academics and development of socio emotional skills and humanistic values are not stand alone areas instead are interwoven into each other in order that it is more meaningful and relevant to the students. Mindfulness, grooming and personality development programmes involve professionals from these areas. There are also different experiential programmes for service, adventure, outdoor learning and cultural exchange. Further, the so called co-curricular activities like music, sports, theatre, dance and art are distinct subject areas which can be taken up to grade 12. Hence, the pathways and subject choices are wide in order to cater to the holistic development of the students & there is a college placement cell.
Reaching Beyond Knowledge:
RBKIA upholds the adage 'Reach beyond Knowing' by providing framework for a holistic and authentic learning. The students are divided into 4 houses and have inter house competitions which further paves way to interschool and state and national level competitions.
Further, the students take part in Olympiads, International Award for Young People, Trinity College examination in Speech & Drama and Music.
Awards & Accolades:
* British Council: International School Award 2017-20 for "Outstanding Development of the International Dimension in the Curriculum"
* Future 50: Top Schools in India (International Curriculum) in 2017-18 by Fortune Magazine
* Mid-Day: Excellence in Diverse and Holistic Curriculum, Central Mumbai 2018
* Mid-Day: Excellence in International School Education, Mumbai 2017
* India Today: Excellence in Innovation in Education 2017
* Times of India: Rank 2 in International Curriculum (Zone C) 2017 and 2014
* Times of India: Rank 1 in International Curriculum (Zone C) Mumbai 2015* Grand Jury Awards Rank 5 in India - Extraordinary Leadership Education World Mumbai 2015