ESADE international degrees – start your international career in BarcelonaPosted on 2nd Jan 2019 in University Study, Spain Tweet
Do you dream of developing a career without borders? Do you want to travel, join international projects, or work with a team with people from other countries? Choose one of the international degrees at ESADE Business & Law School and open the door to the world with an education that makes you stand out from the crowd.
At ESADE, you will find everything you need to develop a successful career in a globalised world. Studying in the extraordinary city of Barcelona means starting your career in one of the most vibrant and international cities in the world.
International degrees 100% English
- Degree in Business Management – BBA
- Bachelor in Global Governance, Economics & Legal Order
Degree in Business Management BBA
Become an innovative manager with a comprehensive business vision
If you are attracted to the world of business, at ESADE you have access to an internationally prestigious management training. With a Degree in Business Management you will become a manager ready to respond to the challenges of the future: innovative, with a comprehensive vision of business, with international experience, trained in decision-making and leadership. On graduating, you will be ready to join any type of company or organisation – large or small – or start your own business.
1. Comprehensive training
Management + marketing, finance, operations, human resources, and digital innovation
2. International experience: semester abroad
Europe – Asia – Canada – USA – Latin America – Oceania – Middle East
3. Experiential learning – Learning by doing
Competitions and business games – Outdoor experiences – International solidarity practices
4. Compulsory professional practices
In first-class companies in Spain and other nations.
5. Rambla of Innovation on the campus
A space where you can create business ideas, new products and services, print 3D prototypes, or start your own business, among other activities.
6. Languages: 100% in English + Spanish + French or German
Bachelor in Global Governance, Economics & Legal Order
Become an expert in international affairs, with a specialisation in politics or global economics
Would you like to work as an international consultant in politics or economics? Would you like to be part of organisations such as the European Court of Auditors, UNESCO, or the European Union? With the ESADE Bachelor in Global Governance, Economics & Legal Order you will be able to help solve the political, economic, and legal issues facing governments, institutions, and organisations worldwide.
1. Multidisciplinary training
International governance + geopolitics + international law + economics
2. Specialisation in Global Economics or Global Politics
You choose your specialisation
3. Specialisation in a geographical area of the world
Choose between Asia – Latam – Maghreb and the Middle East – Europe – the Anglo-Saxon world
100% in English + French or German + Mandarin or Arabic
5. Study in Barcelona & abroad
ESADE Barcelona Pedralbes Campus + subjects at universities abroad + semester specialisation at a university in your chosen geographical area
6. Professional practices
In international organisations, embassies, consulates, or in companies and consultancies related to your specialisation in politics or economics.
BARCELONA, an extraordinary city
Barcelona is a multicultural city with a unique personality, where you will find a thousand options to enjoy your free time, as well as a level of business and innovation activity that makes it one of the most attractive cities in Europe for companies, investors, professionals, and students from around the world.
- Sea: 4 km of beaches – seaport – water sports
- Mountains: Cycling – hiking – trekking – picnics – running
- Modernism, architecture and culture: Sagrada Família – Parc Güell – La Pedrera Casa – Batlló Picasso Museum – CCCB – MNAC –Design Museum – Fundació Joan Miró – Gothic Quarter
- Innovation hub: Parc Científic – The Thinx (start-ups, 5G technology) – 22@ (Innovation District) – Barcelona Urban Lab (urban innovation) – Barcelona Supercomputing Center (hosting Spain’s most powerful computer and the third in Europe)
- Music, dance, theatre, opera: Sónar Festival – Primavera Sound – Festival Grec de Barcelona – National Theatre of Catalonia – Liceo Opera House
ESADE, an internationally prestigious Business & Law School
# 8 European Business School – One of the best law schools in the world
More information: https://www.esade.edu/landings/international-bache...
Undergraduate Admissions Team
Tel.: 932 802 995